Nuffnang

Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF!!!

Though it doesn't make a difference to me now and am not really happy

bcoz sch starting coming week:/

Oh well, seriously, fuck PBL.

If there's a problem solve it urself. Damn HRM.


On a chill note, J-men finally satisfied his taste for BFF!!


His Comment:

Price: Too expensive

Taste: not worth the price

Overall: He would rather buy Mac fries:/

This 2 weeks of 'Holiday',

I finally went to WWW for the first time.(IKR)

and the thing is...Darling went with me ahaha!!


Thank to Clar Chua, we can get a ticket cheaper:)
Too bad, dont have a water camera like the ah mo I saw.

but anyway it's the first and last time for my WWWQ visit.

Too little facility and not that exciting except for the U-turn.

But it's a experience.

Now i can be proud to say:

I went to WWW before:)

and it's first place where I had my water activities with my dear.


Hehe He look totally like a pri sch kid who just finished his soccer match:)


I think this is one of the best photo we had together<3
After fun in WWW,

there's steps female has to undertake:

moisturising and face mask for 2 days straight.

When I was back home, everyone in family was saying how red my face is:)



Side-track, I was reading up on Cross-cultural psyco to do my weekly quiz.

p.s: score 12/15 for the third one:(:( sad still.

and once again I found evidence which prove how flirtatious males are:


Oh well...

No comments: