Nuffnang

Sunday, June 26, 2011

These Men

Just came back from a sumptuous International Buffet @ Orchard Hotel

with J-men, Superman and snowman:)

I swear I always feel very fortunate to be around these men.

Oh not forgetting to mention, it's sort of a belated bday dinner for Superman:)

Orchard Hotel's buffet is pretty benefiting foreigners who want to try Sin local food

like laska, mee rombus etc etc.

as usual the first place, I walk towards is the dessert section:))

can't waittt...

looking at these food photos now dont make me sick somehow:)

Below is durian smth which is J-men fav<3

It taste sweet and bitter.

Truly durian!!! YUMMY

Next is my Fav Fav: SeaFood:))

I can eat all kind of seafood.

Love it ttm.

But unfortunately, the seafood wasn't as fresh as i expected

and the service of refilling is pretty slow.

I love the side dishes alot:)

I guess that's the uniquness of Orchard Hotel?!

They serve special side dishes.

Of course they serve alot of main courses but the hungry me dont bother to take photos

Yayayy I have been craving deadly for sushi!!!

Love love love and there's cold noodles too ( plus point!)

warning: Below might make u hungry!!!
can you see the repeated salmon?!
all time love.


I had more rounds of food of course but photos' forget abt it

OmG I love the dessert ( when was I not right)

but seriously the choco fondue is amazing.

I literally took the spoon to take more choco
p.s sorry snowman:( I know

TaTa:

Though I went out with these men for quite a few times,

I nv really take photos of them

as I guess guys dont really like to take photos?!

oh man Just look at superman; he's getting slimmer (unlike me:( )

pls pls eat more okk!! and doesn't he look just amazing nice with such outfit:)

Snowmen using his charming smile to kills ladies again haha!!

and of course to mention My J-men, charming lovely as usual<3<3<3


I really really love them to death.

No comments: