Nuffnang

Thursday, June 23, 2011

no solution

For the first time, I cried on him today.

Its the accumulation of emotions,

the voices, thoughts, questions and doubts

about his, my, our future.

Its terrible scary to know how much someone mean to you.

It hurts severe to question your presence and importance in someone's heart.

It cries out of heart to know everything u have are just temporary.

Temporary happiness with ur boy/girlfriend.

Perhaps one particular day you will passby

that person who once mean so much to you,

kissing the lip of another gal, holding that tiny hands of hers,

hugging her small wrist, curving her thick and long hair.

Perhaps for some reason,

ur realize things can no longer work out

and letting go is the only best way.


I can predict all happenings.

yet how do u expect me to pull myself together?

how am going to live w/o him when I find no reason to wake up?

I don't want.

My heart is owned.

No comments: