Nuffnang

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day16

Dear Boyfriend,
Hello dearest:) At this time, you shld be ready for dinner?! haha I had porridge as dinner and cereal as my brunch. Anway I did not go out today. I had tuition this morning and when I returned, my relatives were in my house eating ur fav durain:/ haha!!! and then in the afternoon, my parents went out as usual and I fall asleep AGAIN while watching shows. How boring haha!! oh no wait, criminal mind is awesome. Hold ur comment and dont insult and criticise my show again:/

Oh This afternoon; near to evening, it poured. I woke up and went to collect the clothes back in the house. Today I tried to collect the clothes that were hang on the bamboo. Omg it was very heavy. I was kinda of been screwed by mom when she returned. She was afraid that I would fall off the building:(

Since 7pm, am online. I was packed with my blog (long previous post) and loading HK photos in FB. I didnt sleep well last night AGAIN. I woke up a couple of times like days before. No idea what's wrong. Hopefully I wont need the doc. Anyway ur side shld be pretty cold. Bet u wont like the food there as u dislike western (how diff we are huh) No choice still. So eat!!! Hopefully by this time ur flu has fully recovered!

Dear, Am meeting girlfriend-xuan tmr:)) thank god I have her company! haha!!

Love

Awesome girlfriend

No comments: