Nuffnang

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day15

Dear boyfriend,

Hello dearest:) I wonder what u doing now?!! Complaining u are tire in the streets, grumbling u are bore in the bus or saying u are hungry?!! Haha!! Ur gf is good at home today again. She's suppose to be out with xuan but it turned out to be tmr instead. Guess what I did in the afternoon?? I had the best nap ever;) maybe due to the heavy rain that brings me to bed peacefully. Oh speaking of that, I woke up at 4am last night. It was pouring then too and I went to my parents room to sleep;) I feel so much warmth and I guess am gg to do that later too.

Boyfriend!!! Did today remind u of smth?? It's a mth to my bday!!! Haha I bet u are cracking ur head to get smth for me especially I told u I only accept below $50 gift from u!!! Thanks am awesome girlfriend who doesn't really want my boyfriend to spend much on me!!
Anyway end off this post with a BIG secret.....


Love,
Girlfriend
I:)phone

No comments: