Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Fav part of my body:

My Hands:)

bcoz it's the skinniest part HAHA

though dear dun like bcoz he complains it's too small and skinny:/

get ur ticket ready
off in the air again!
Trust me u ca really see human climbing mountains after mountains to reach the Buddha

Garret, u may want to try this;)

The ppl are nice and wave to us from the bottom:))


see that see that?!! we are getting near:))
ok in order to get to the top, u have to climb more than 200 stairs!!!
Blessed
Amazing

Dear, are u the second title or the fourth?!!

HAHHA

Dad, stop acting!!

did u see familiar faces?!!

hahah so mean!!

Transport Time!!!

instead of taking a conditioned bus,
Try HK limited edition HK 'wire bues"
How tradition with wooden chair!!

end off w/o me:(

No comments: