Nuffnang

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ocean Park

Ocean Park is definitely not a miss in HK.

Actually I have an option to choose from: DisneyLand or Ocean Park

I pick the latter as exciting activities is better off than taking pic with Disney characters!!!


Ocean Park is super big.

So I recommend u to take a cpoy of their map and tour ur fav places

This is one of the Best Shot I took: NO idea what am touching

OCEAN! OCEAN!! OCEAN!!

sO SWEET:)
So Beautiful
No comment! HAHA!!

Getting ready to play!!

haha I checked my belt many times;afraid that i will drop from the sky

This Boat game is my Fav since I was in Primary sch.

Oh another one is the Banging of cars game haha Love it!!
The people are very funny. They posed at our camera too.
Sis and I spotted at my dad and Bro screaming while we were at the low end.

Damn funny that we laughed to tearsss!!!

I don't dare to play what i called the suicide game
so mom took a pic of it and want me to lie on blog that am in it HAHA

But sry mom i dont lie HAHA and then we take this instead!!!
Pose first and then off we GOOO...
in the air
Back to land safe and sound:)
After series of over exciting activities, it's

ICE-CREAM TIME

This 2 clowns is seriously very rude and annoying that pissed tourists off. There's a lady who asked the Red head clown to help her take a pic. Guess what he did?! He took the camera and took pic of his partner (another clown) then passed the camera to his partner which helped him take a pic too. The lady kindly repeat herself and the CLOWNS did that again. totally wtf. When come tourist is slow of taking pic of them, they used the Yawn action. Indeed CLOWNS and I hate CLOWNS!!!

Guess what's this:

Learning Time:
TaTa:
am nv sick of taking photos of PANDA!!!
Look at How adorable!!!

I declared this as another best shot I took:

p.s come on Janier I can take good shot! haha
Another 2 pandas:)


AnAn was not there while we are watching JiaJia bcoz the keepers are cleaning their habitat. we waited there for AnAn arrival and when he/she was released, everyone clapped. haha!!

searching for food!!!
Guess what JiaJia is doing?!! haha it's her turn to be locked up while her habitat to be cleaned.

She was sleeping after satisying her hunger. haha lazybum like me:)

Mom are u looking here and dad can u please smile:) HAHA

LOVE YA STILL!

No comments: