Nuffnang

Sunday, December 19, 2010

U ok?!

Hello peeps!!! Waiting for BestFriend to be home so here am again crapping about my life.
OHH!! Haha yayaya!! I went for MinMin's Christmas performance yesterday:)) am impressed especially minmin's part. It's so nice!! Check them out on FB as sweetie has tag me on her performance:) Honored!



The people are really friendly, cheerful and nice:)


That's the diode gift!! So nice right?!!



Ohh!! Haha I pestered daddy to drive me to Malaysia for shopping today!! Haha!!


But I didn't buy anything:( but having said that, I had a good day with my family. Haha!! I talked alot today with them and that shock them bcoz I rarely talks to them about my life!
-Dad: how many months?
-Huh?!
-Dad: u know. All those sour and spicy food u have been ordering recently?!!
- OHH!! Actually... 2.5 months already
HAHAHA!!



Bye. Am hungry:|
I:)phone

No comments: