Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Honeymoon? no

It upset me still. I don't know what's wrong. Irritated, Tire, Sick, Don't bother?! Which one or all of the above?! I was shocked and stunned seriously. I never have thought I will have such a reaction back because no matter how sever the issue is or how mad/upset am, I will Never do that in public. Times and again, no matter what mistakes made, I have forgive almost immediately, take it easy, close an eye, shut a eye and let it go. Hence, I have never imagine I will have such a reaction back.
I know I played a blame for it because am not good at hiding things from him. I guess besides Xuan, he is the only one who I told everything; Not even my parents. I suck at that. How great is that?! I just want him to be happy but now i know i did the wrong way.
I hate to left things unsaid or to keep things from one another because I know things will turn out worse eventually; just like a volcano erupting suddenly. I can't take that.
Sorry, am upset still.


P.s I still think that it's a miracle thing that our hands are held together.

No comments: