Nuffnang

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I pray and wait till 11.11 to make a wish.
I wish and pray my sister is warmed in HK
I wish and pray for my Bestfriend to get well soon.
I know am selfish to make 2 wishes
but please grant me both.

The nightmare make me treasure you more than anything.
I cried times today bcoz am afraid I will lose you again.
I lost you way too many times and I will never let that happen;
ever again.
You heard me?!
It's a really Long story. It's a story of 4 years. It's fate.

4 years ago, I looked at this man and asked myself
" who the hell is this irritating fellow doing in my Amath class?!"
3 years ago, I observed you and thought
" This fellow is a real flirt!"
2 years ago, am falling for you.
1 year ago, am liking you.
This year, Am in love with you.

Dear,
no matter what happens,
you are the last person I will think of in the night and
the first person I hope to hear from when I wake up.
Even if no one is on your side, I will always be there for you.
Even if everyone is going against you, betraying you,
I will make sure my ears are there to hear everything you have to
complain, nag, curse, swear, shout at.
I know I can't solve all your problems
but I can guarantee you that
you will not face them alone.
Bcoz there will always be this girl
waiting and fighting for and with you.
Love, this girl.

No comments: