Nuffnang

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The worst mondayblue will be TOMORROW!

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY!!!
Am SOOOOO going CRAZY , INSANE , MAD , HOT or whatsoever you want to name!
I feel like crying shouting jumping laughing!
The process of waiting is bad WORST!
I HATE waiting!!!
Either u tell me last minute that tomorrow is the release of results or u tell me my result Now i mean NoW!
I have not been sleeping well since the day i know that Monday is the release of results. Anyway,I did my reflection. If i could turn back the clock, i will push myself to the hardest for physic and Amath.
I have been consistent and doing alot of Amath question( 2 reasons) but,i did not push myself to the Maxi, the day before the paper. As for physic, i did not complete the tys twice neither did i do many other schools' paper for revision:( The worst thing is i know i did not perform well on that day!
Overall i know i have done my best but i have a feeling that i will not do well and for sure i will disappoint them. Hardwork will pay off? not really i think. It depends on luck as well which am lack of. Damn! Bad Feeling. Bad.
Am ready to flood the toilet.

No matter what ur decision is
u know u have my support
so i hope i have urs as well.

No comments: