Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

17&Pregnant? No!

I was on my way to Bugis yesterday and Randolph appeared on my phone so i picked up wondering why will this partyboy call me.
Randolph: Are you pregnant?
me: HuH?! WHAT? PREGNANT???
Randolph: ya. pregnant. If not then why are u taking the priority seat?
Instantly i looked at my surrounding and i saw the partyboy sitting only a shortshort distance away from me.
Randolph: Look who's OPPOSITE you.
Nikhil waving at me.
If Singapore is that small then why have i not met ______:(

Being a woman at the back is not easy
it's not my style
but am trying
only with a reason
you know.
Being the man who will do what aren't you
is tough
but show me that you are trying&Doing.
I hope it's going this way
but probably it wouldn't be this way

No comments: