Nuffnang

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I thought I hate her. I thought I wouldn't feel sad when she tears. I thought that I could pretend nothing happens when she was bullied. However, it didn't seems to turn out the ways I thought. I love her. Am sad. I want to do to kill him. Because no matter how mean she treats me, how much complains and ill treatments i have received from her, we still share the same _____. This can only be the reason iloveher.
I wish to be a selfish freak. Am not willing to love anyone or sacrifice for the people i love. However since after ____ i decided to give it a try and teach myself to love. I decided to take the risk to believe that when u contribute to give your partner happiness, u yourself will receive happiness. I have contributed and now am asking is it worth it. I started to doubt that sentence especially after seeing what she is going through now. This is bad.

Meeting _____ yst was a wrong decision. As much as I know he isn't someone who i can believe in or even listen to, what he said, doubt my life. I started to doubt the people around me Again and question myself am i trusting the right one(s). I thought I could forget what he said but it turned out worst. I had a nightmare. It reminds me of situations which am always dreaded of in the past. Back then i trust no one or rather i don't even trust myself but things and people around me change my thinking. I started to open my heart slowly. Now it stops.
Maybe it's time for miracle.

No comments: