Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

After the previous emotion post, Are you dying to know my O's results?
Let me fufill your dream then.
EL: C6 (thanks God)
Combined Humanities: B3 ( Very Disappointing)
Combined Sciences: A1 (hmm..surprising)
Amath: A2 ( though it didn't reach my target, Thanks Mr Low:)
Emath: A2 (Cried as loud as million of babies but still thanks Mr Cheng alot:)
POA: A2 (lucky)
MT: A2
L1R4: 13 L1R5: 16
I know it's not bad but it just didn't live up to my expectations so I called off the celebration.
All right anyway after a few days of crying, I have accepted my results and learn to feel contented about it. After 5 days of depression and confusion, I have made informed choices and applied online. A burden was down,finally.
Now i have to remind myself & YOU that we are still having HOLIDAY!!!

14/01/2010
Catch Avater with Nitsuj. It's an Awesome Movie but unfortunately it doesn't have much 3D effect and we still have to put on that stupid dirty spec. I like the luminous light and animation effects. Sometimes it's really good to escape the reality for awhile and enjoy in our dreamland.
We went Swenson for dinner afterthat:) Ordered main courses separately followed up by TWO Topless Five. The waitress keep ordering the wrong flavours for us!!! Interesting incident that keep us laughing.

lovely day:)

No comments: