Nuffnang

Sunday, January 17, 2010

In a few hours time, i will be back to a place
a place where I conquer.
Finally, everything seems to settle down.
I can leave the City for a few days and figure out what's my next step via this short vacation.
2010 is going to be a new adventurous year for everyone.
Am going to enter a new environment, meet new people & adapt everything like never before.
I remember this is what i want when am in secondary school;
getting rid of people i detest, explore the world out there and start my new lap of journey again.
That's one of the reason i choose SP.
However, the thought of it scares me now.
Imagine meeting one of my classmates on the street,
and what are we going to say next?
The usual end of conversation : Meet up soon ya/ Catch up again!
That day will never arrive or rather should i say tough.
We have our own new live soon and will we forget about the past?
Or is the past meant to be forgotten?
Am dread/detest/afraid of changes.
Am not ready yet.
Are you?

No comments: