Nuffnang

Monday, November 9, 2009

Respect me. Thx!

Guess what?! In alittle time more, i will keep my Blog as Private. Reason?! I don't want any dirty fellow peeing at my life so.ya. If you are a close friend of mine, drop me a note i will add in my Life:)
Now my Life is so free and easy. I do what i want and what i like. Shop Eat Date Vcd. But there's a lack of excitement. So, a few wild ideas pop into my mind recently. Should i carry it out?! It's real Wild and the 'victim(s)' are so going to get mad at me. Whatever. I only play with my Good Friends so hopefully they will forgive me in no time ya?! *Secret Guys*

Listener will always remain as Listener. No one can understand how broken Heart feels unlike you experience it. It's not the number of years that a couple stay together. It's the memories that the partners shared. Despite it's just half a year, 2 weeks or even 2 days, it's still the Happy time they been through. No one can give the same feeling like how a previous partner can give. Because no one in this world can ever replace another. It's just incredible. BUT no matter what, NEVER ever wait for your EX. Never. It's a total offend. Once the heart is gone, it's gone.
My way: Get things clear Face to Face. Cry over it. Get rid of it. Move on. It's not easy. That's
L.I.F.E

No comments: