Nuffnang

Monday, November 9, 2009

Friendship or Love?!

Friendship or Love?!

Happy Birthday Daddy n Happy Belated Birthday Mummy. Love Loves Lovess!!!
I think am loving my parents alittle little bit more:)
Ok am spending alittle way too much but am not satisfied yet...I still have to get...
-a Phone
-Prom Dress ( though am still thinking if i should go)
-Lee's spec
-something to do with my hair; but am NOT going to cut it so stop persuading me mum:/
-Ring Ring Ring; still searching for a perfect one (or it never exists?!)
-Manicure
-clothes(endless)
ok i have to stop here because something pop into my mind-TM is a Very Dangerous place to shop! I can see 6 familiar faces while shopping in an hour plus. Actually i have nothing to hide; am just hanging out mum/FRIEND(s)/alone so whatever!
What about getting a new boyfriend?! hmmm....

All right just kidding.Eventually i still opt for Friendship.
As much as i wish to get abit closer, there seems to be a barrier.
I want to feel different so make me feel it ; if not it's time to draw a clear line between us.
Forever don't exist so don't tell me that.
Seriously to whoever it is, if u like me, show it to me if not......That's it and i mean it.
and btw am not a materialistic person in relationship so stop.

Wendy wendy wendy Good Luck for MT!
Quack Quack Quack All the Best for A's.

No comments: