Nuffnang

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally Finally Finally the O's seems to be Over Today. Although there's MCQ next week but whatever we need a deserved Break.
Unfortunately or unfortunately, 5 years of secondary school life seems to end like that. This Damn Os make me grow and i see the true colours in some people. So many things have happened in the last few months and it make me realise what True friends really are. Who really care about you, be there for you when need arises, comfort you when you broke down, send texts of encouragement and blessing, gifts of love...They will show up in these last few months. Who create unnecessary trouble, make use of you, backstab you, close you down...They will reveal in these last few months. Whoever is it, i have seen through you. So get out of my life completely. I mean it. You done this to me and now you bear with the consequences. Honestly i pity you. You have to wear a mask to lead that damn life of yours with no friend and no happy time. But guess what?! You get that yourself n you deserve it. Am sick and tire of confronting and arguing so let me be ignorant. You lead that Wonderful life of yours while i enjoy mine. So Bye.

As for all my Dearest lovely dumbdumb friends

It's Time To Start Dating!!!
Midnight movies, shopping, chatting..........flood in from today Onwards!

No comments: