Nuffnang

Saturday, July 11, 2009

L.O.V.E In Past Tense.
U want me to trust you
yet u betrayed urself.
U never have faith in me
all u like to do is to demoralise n ruin my life.
U may think "Why so serious?"
But i'm telling u upright " Joke? wait for the next gal."
Time has passed so is our relationship.
But looking back,i can't stop questioning myself:
what went wrong?
Why aren't u in my future when i certainly know u are the one?
n i realise perhaps at that time
u have walked too fast for me to catch up.
Perhaps we are heading towards different paths.
Perhaps.
People come n go.
That's life n that's how they make us grow.
When it's time to let go, don't hesitate.
As soon u will realise that
someone has to go.
No point salvaging a relationship
when Trust no longer exists.
Accept that
Ending always come with Tears.

No comments: