Nuffnang

Friday, July 24, 2009

Bitchy me? No More!

Can't wait to party again!


Oh Gosh I suspect that i'm suffering from emotional distress. I can be smiling non-stop in the morning and then got depressed later. Is this normal? I think so...
Pardon me people i have been a Bitch recently. I have to Stop gossiping. Worst still, gossip at the wrong time, on the wrong subject.Sorry if i offended you. I'm still the unreasonable , demanding , hatred gal. But i promise i'm Not going to be a Bitchy one again.
Straightening my thoughts days ago. I should be mature enough to put down my burden and let bygones be bygones. Who says ex-lovers can't be good friends? I think we can even be Bosom Friends can we? Come and talk to me Moron!
Hectic life.. guess that's inevitable for all graduating students. So Get our butt on the chair and start Mugging for the remaining 3 months!


Meeting Wenrong Tomorrow! So exciting as i miss him like Mad.
Chalet Next Wednesday so are common Test. Shit!
As for now...I'm going to Catch The City (recorded) :)

No comments: