Nuffnang

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Joke of the day:)

My Beloved Daddy.
Can
He
T
U
R
N
Into
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.........
............
TOM CRUISE?!

Let me elaborate further...
I was catching War Of The World with my family at home..As I have watched it before and i think it wasn't a well-filmed movie so i was urging them not to continue but daddy refused. I started to irritate and harass him throughout the show.(the usual me)
-Daddy, why do u look like that?
He gave me a questioning stare.
I pointed to the Television showing Tom Cruise and continued
-He's about the same age as you( i think) but why do ur look SO different?
Then my mum and siblings simply roared with laughter....
My daddy stared at us and walked sadly back to his room. (99% of him giggling)
The audiences (my mum n siblings) pointed fingers at me but i don't care and continue to laugh aloud.
Mum-"i think he went to dug out a CANE!"
Immediately i stop laughing (who can still laugh when they know that death is just ahead)
Daddy came out after a minute and u know what????!!!
HE PASTED 2 $50 NOTES ON HIS FACE
and shouted:
Now i'm definitely look better than Him!!!

WOW.... The Power of MONEY!!!

No comments: