Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quit!

Everyone must be posting about the Super-Teen Camp stuff.
It was really an Awesome motivation talk which i have ever attended in my 17 life.
I shall not divulge further about the happenings in the camp.
U Know n I Know.
Just want to thanks Ken(the jokes n the constant reminder about the 5% successful people) ,Peter(ur speed reading skills n the number games which i enjoyed alot) n 'a nurse'( what u said to me personally)
Over all,sincerely Thanks for all the efforts u ppl have put in, in supporting us-the Future Leaders:)
This period has been the time when i really have to pull myself up again.
Focus on what i really want.
Besides my determination,guys i really need ur cooperation in stop bugging me 'those questions'.
It's seriously None Of My Business!
I have officially Quit the so-called 'game'. Not because i'm a loser but lately i realise that it's not worth it.Hereby I swear that i'm not going to play his game ever again.Take my Words.
Do whatever u guys want; i see/hear/say No Evil.
I know that i definitely deserve a better game:)
-Thx XF for reminding how good i am/can be.
p/s: I'm going to join ______.

No comments: