Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey public...i'm vex
Bad Day.Bad Feeling.Bad life.
I have no idea what's eating me?!
Mind V.S Body
Body was defeated.
So i went on bed
but the moment i closed my eyes
what appeared in front were
numerous incomplete tasks.
Mind V.S Head
so I struggled on bed for freaking 4 hours
before i got up n took 2 panadols to beat down Head.
Mind V.S Heart
I have no idea who won
but i can tell u that i didn't sleep.
I was looking at the phone
waiting for God-knows-who.
Fortunately/Unfortunately it didn't ring.
I seriously feel like giving up my c.s
It sucks like Hell.
Especially since after a 'talk' with _____.
Struggling.
I have to grab some sleeping pills soon from i-don't-know where
as my house never have such thing.
pardon me
i won't blog till there's some delighted stuff for me to share
as i realise 7/10 posts here were an emotional ones.
So wait for the 3/10 ones.
Sleeping pills please thanks.

No comments: