Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He is Great~

No worries people, i'm still breathing.
Thanks for all the concern n encouragement regards whether it's through email/texts/calls or even a surprise visit..Thanks! ( U know who u are)
Anyway i'm still going through the ups-and-downs...recovering and struggling at the same time.
Nothing but a word-Tough to describe.
Counting down to school reopen...That's the last thing i want to think of...Are u aware that i have a phobia of going to school? Ok now u are aware of it!
When i was in kindergarden,my parents have to drag me to the centre as i refused to go.
During Primary school, i would tears in a corner on the first day/the day before of school reopen. Now in secondary school, i.............. (i'm not going to reveal as it's freaking embarrassing)

Back to the purpose of me posting here....
Today,24/06/2009, is

Mr Goh Yi Hui 's Birthday!!!
He definitely going to remember his 17 Birthday
as i/we pranked him~~~LaLaLaLaLa
Great Planner.Great audiences.Great actor n actress:)
Can i leak a little secret about me n this birthday boy?! (this is a rhetorical Q)
Till then Me n him were friends for 5 years( not a outstanding figure yet).
He plays an important role in my life.
Currently, he is the only one who i always feel comfortable n relax with.
He dares to play along with me.
We hit/push/fight/shout one another on the way home( i always have to jump high to knock his head-don't ask why)
Racing who walk faster is our lamest game.( i always cheat by running- u know why)
He's the first guy who i brought home ( don't get the wrong idea)
My parents,siblings n even relatives know him. Surprising,he click well with them especially with my siblings and nephews/nieces.
He's one who are willing tolerate my nonsense like picking a bone,calling him when i'm crestfallen...he will never bear a grudge no matter how unreasonable i am.
He's simply Great. Adore him to the Maxi.
Happy Birthday my dear GYH:)

No comments: