Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

That's it.

On the 31 of May 2009, my parents went to Genting for a short Holiday with a BIG group of my relatives.Yes,31 of May-the day before my O's MT and my 'tutor' abandoned me and flew away...I should have awarded him as the 'Best Tutor' in Singapore.
So,when parents weren't around,the kids went wild and the house would be in a Chaos!
For my case,weird things like.....
First:
My temporary maid/friend 'appeared'

Second:
A puppy was bought in

and shit in my Kitchen
Luckily,i'm not the one who clean up.
By the way, do u know that i dislike( not hate) pets?
Now u know:)





However i'm kind enough to 'play' with it for a short period of time.





Next:

This 2 fellow came to my house.



Ask them how heavy the BIG pooh weights




Then we started going
crazy...




































































































p/s: He is having an affair!

No comments: