Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

n tt's life

Long Long Way To Go
I'm damn frustrated....
So many things happened recently and it's driving me mad!

The PRSS carnival
Initially everything went smoothly besides the fact that i got burned by the HoT oil in home econ room.Our food were selling fast and the games went seamlessly.Looking at how things were carried out well,i was pretty satisfied and thought that our efforts/minor arguments/time/energy were worth it.So i rushed home at around 5pm as i had to meet John at 6pm.Then in the night a bad news came.No further elaboration.

A person should be responsible for their own actions.
If u dare to lay a finger on anyone of us
i will make sure that countless fingers are back on you
Fuck Off.

That's life and Death
One of my mum's friend hubby passed away not long ago.He's only 47 n he left his wife n two children here on Earth.Though it's not his choice but how can he? His children are still very young n currently studying in primary school.His innocent wife have to carry all the burden now and be the sole breadwinner.
I realise death is neither scare nor sad.It's the human who are living behind suffering n clearing the mess till death takes them away.Such life n death cycle is inevitable.

Millions of things are waiting for me to complete.I have to pack my emotions and move on.
Tomorrow is my speech day with Hafiz on book review-Eager:)
ohh~~ i have 'Mic-fear'.Pray hard that this will go well.

No comments: