Nuffnang

Friday, April 10, 2009

my mixed life


It's Good Friday-a holiday(like finally)
Hmm..Holiday is suppose to be a day when i can sleep through my morning..BUT a sudden call woke me up at 9:08am/11am(such a Wow surprise) And u filled up my entire afternoon-Great Job ____!

Sigh...Extremely Moody for the entire night-perhaps i know why but i'm not going to state here.

Had a ear full from mummy yst due to my 'unluckiness'. As i was packing my file yst night,she suddenly popped in and her super sharp eyes manged to scan through my worksheets while talking to me.Unfortunately,she saw my chemistry test marked by Weslin-a Big Failed!
Despite me trying to 'explain' how tough the paper was, she 'switch on' her deaf ears-Fine!
Had a conversation with yx yst night as well.Laughs* he heard me quarrelling with my brother.
Through the 'heart-to-heart' talk, i realise ___ can be so blind.Probably it's the bits and bits of sweet memories that cause us 'blind'.Come n think about it,i didn't realise ........ were once that close.So close that while i was shopping today i recall that this was where i once hid just to text u behind my parents back.
That's soo sweet i like i like!

All right back to reality....Hello Earth i'm feeling so blue now...i want to switch off everything n stroll back to my lovely bed,hide under my comfortable blanket,close my eyes,shut my mind n sleep!
歷史不斷在我的世界里重演
Btw before i forget,next week is 5A2 GONG Week!
We need ur greatest fullest support pasirians:)
5A2 can overcome this Together...
BlahBlahBlah of course we can so no more complaints ppl!

No comments: