Nuffnang

Saturday, April 4, 2009

InSane!

I have to admit that i'm FREAKING clumsy
- accidentally deleted all my information just now n and i have to retype everything!
- broke a glass at home and got myself cut while cleaning up

-held my file upside down and there goes all my papers dropping out
-got myself hurt here n there esp my legs-thanks to my school shoes,i want to change!
I have to admit that i'm extremely idle
-don't bother to look for teachers to clear my doubts
-slept at 10:30pm n i wonder why i was so lethargic perhaps my period coming?!
Never judge a book by it's cover
You can never guess how wild n insane my thoughts can be at times.
Have u ever thought of what will happen if
-you got up suddenly in the middle of a examination and walked off
-on the way to school and decided to play a truant
-fall down the stairs
-jump down the building; not committing suicide
............................... I DID! Yes i'm insane:)


I had a happy start of the day because i prepared a sumptuous breakfast for myself:))
Chocolate fondue in the morning!!!



Melting Melting!!!

All right enough of my crap.Today is Bok's Day:)

Happy Birthday BOK!!!

No comments: