Nuffnang

Saturday, March 28, 2009

That's all i need

There comes another week.Indeed time don't wait for man.N what have i done?
Yesterday was PRSS prize presentation.
First of all,congratulates to all prize receivers.Yours hardwork do pay off.
'will i be one of them next year?'
I believe this thought did come across most graduates' mind.
Many did ask me that question.
But i could only say: Life is never that easy ah~
When u get into the top 20, ur parents will expect you to get into the top 10 next time.
When u get into the top 10, they want u to get into the top 3.
Such cycle is inevitable.There's no limit on expectation.
At times i just ponder over stupid things n the most ridiculous one is
-Hey i'm taking O's this year?
I simply can't stand my 'non-working' brain n my lackadaisical attitude.
Yes it's time to wake up, i know!

Though i know i say this countless times but i want to announce it again:
I'm simply in love with my class 5A2.
I enjoy the laughters n joy we have during lessons.
Thx to those jokers though at times u children are really annoying.
U guys enlighten my school life.
5A2 may not be the best but we will try all means n ways to shine.


No comments: