Nuffnang

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Single Ladies

Hiii lovess:)
Though it's past 12 now but still wish everyone Happy Loves Day:)
Love Loves Lovess!!!
How u people spent ur Valentine's Day?
For me,i was like touring around Singapore with my lovess(not boyfriend)
Walking down the streets,staring at couples holding hands like sticky chewing gums made me giggled.I start to imagine will i be like one of them in the future?! Perhaps but not that soon.U will know why later.Laughs*
Did ur realise though it's the men who give roses to the ladies BUT they are the one holding the roses for the ladies!!!
Why Why Why???
If you appeared to be in that scenario...clear my doubts~
To your benefits,let me clear your doubts first by telling why i won't be like the chewing gums couples that soon
Look...
You are 39% perfect as a girlfriend!

You're about average. Let him make the calls more often, he may feel slightly intimidated. Give him more control over the relationship. You may be going out with him too much, or too little.

Are you the perfect girlfriend?
Take More Quizzes

Let me be more specific
According to that 'evidence' as u have seen above,
I'm not a good girlfriend=no men wooing me=i don't have a boyfriend!
Get it?!
Laughs*
Happy Lovess Day Quek:)

1 comment:

ZILAH ♥ said...

haha the guys are the one holding roses for the girls because some girls are just too lazy to hold roses in their hands! :)