Nuffnang

Monday, February 16, 2009

Away

seriously i have to stop lying to myself-i'm not feeling any happy at all!
what the shitty wrong is with me
nth seems to go the right path
n i know i'm suffering in pain
i know i'm smiling half-heartily
i can hardly breathe,trust me i'm not pulling ur legs
how i wish i could break down
but it's no longer easily
as day by day i grow up i realise
crying is not going to bring me anywhere
but yet it's suffocating in my heart
irony ah
how i wish i could be isolate again
a friend of mine once asked me:
what's the feeling of being a loner?
-Great!
but it's hard now-very!
bcoz i love them
bcoz they are my lovess

i'm feeling _______
perhaps i need to ban myself
till i know where i'm heading
till i get back what used to belong to me.
sometimes to get what u want the Most
u have to do what u want the Least

No comments: