Nuffnang

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Delighted to know that i'm going to Malaysia for an Educational Fieldtrip with my lovess.
It's has always been a dream of mine to go overseas with my beloved friends.
Although it's just a country next to us but it's better than nth!
Hope that we can all go as a class-5A2! That's gonna be more Fun!


Thx NGAIBOK,YuXiang,Clar,Justin,Hanif,Haider,TengHoe n of course not to miss my girlfriends-Wendy n XuanHui for yst!
Didn't realise i was sooo freaking tired till i dozed off frm 7pm till the next morning at 10am.
Wow longggg hours sleep ah~

NgaiBok-Thx for convincing me to go.i'm still ur saviour though it's abit late ah
Remember the promise:)
YuXiang-Thx for the gossiping n chatting during the match.We do have some team spirit ah.
I'm still trying to read ur mind!
Wendy n XuanHui-sry n thx for tolerating my louse skills;)

i will do Better
till the Best!

No comments: