Nuffnang

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The shitty me

Sorry it's going to be a depressing post again so don't bother to read it.

Common test was officially over for me today but i'm not feeling any better.
Got back my Elective paper-totally disappointing. I know that i can get a better marks for my S.S if more time was given n if i read the question carefully-lesson learnt! However, as for my Geo test, it's really beyond my control!(5A2/1 Geo students will understand) Damn Shit!
Just to let u know beside mathmatics,geography is my core subject!

Moreover,neither did i score well for my physic-Bullshit!
All right so i didn't expect anything better for the remaining tests' results esp Eng~
Bottom line-*Disenchantment*
A friend of mine came to me n said ''Don't be sad.I love you no matter what''
It's sweet i know.Before any wild thoughts come across ur mind let me be
abit more specific-a friend:)
Hey i did this little quiz a few weeks back n i found it WOW!
btw i love to do quiz so flood me with it!
Check out this~
What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Where Your life is Going

You are a very determined and willful individual. You have strong set goals that you plan to reach no matter what.
You may be an overachiever at times but that's because you want to be successful in your life. The greatest accomplishment for you is when you reach a high goal. However, you constantly worry if you're not good enough to do something, or if your life doesn't go according to plan. You worry a lot about your future, and if it will meet all your high criteria. Don't worry, with your determination, and hard work ethic, and organization chances are things will go according to plan.

Commitment
Losing Someone
Being Alone
Death
Looked down on
Disappointment
What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
i know i'm nv satisfied with myself
Disheartened*

No comments: