Nuffnang

Friday, October 10, 2008

shld i let go...


I hate u...HATE>3!!!!

anger,tears,disappointment,sad,jealous...all e emotions,except love, r wandering ard me nw..
i want 2 give up le..seriously..i dun know y..mayb i no longer can stand ur coldness,e way u take my words,e way i doubt u...

She said:if i choose 2 listen my dad's advices,i will definitely lose you..
ya i agree..and we will no longer b tt close again..thus i decided 2 take a risk convince myself 2 accept relationship again bt 2day...smth happened.U may think it's just a small matter bt i think it's a form of disrespect.
They said:he will nv call/sms u till he's free...
Trying 2 defend 4 u bt they r right,isn't it?!
This is nt e first time..if u do remember e time when we quarrelled in msn.
I hate.I hate e feeling of lost...and i hate u...i doesn't mean it..sry..
I may nt shout @ u again n i can pretend everything was over..bt e mixture of feelings r still there...
tell me wat 2 do nw..guide me pls..i'm seriously lost...
I dun want love 2 b a form of revenge,a form of using...

No comments: