Nuffnang

Saturday, October 11, 2008

feel better aft crying yst night...Thx 2 all my beloved frends who made tt effort 2 text/chat/tag me..Specially thx 2 dearest wendy,eileen,justin,brian,yihui...
2day went shopping with family @ bugis..initially dun feel like going bt better nt disappoint them again so pull myself out of e house..guess who i saw??!!Haha my lovely Eileen..she looked so excited 2 c me there haha ok mayb i know y:a student who is taking her O's math in 13days r shopping instead of mugging her studies!!!(wild thoughts or shld i say guilty conscious)
Aiya i also dun want 2 shop de lor..keeping thinking:I WANT 2 GO HOME,I WANT 2 PLAY SPORTS:CAPTAIN BALL;ppl who r interested pls pls ask me along!!all right i know it sounds desperate n i think i'm going insane,some1 even prepare IMH no. 4 me.
Anyway i bought my high heels again(can't blame i'm just short,thx 2 ppl who invented high heels:)Btw,just 2 let u know,i can spent mths searching 4 my dream shoes..there u goes 1 of mine...



Dessert which daddy prepared 4 me 2 cheer me up:) soo sweet of him


Tip 2 save a conflict with ur parents:

1.TEXT:this is e best way 2 tell them hw u feel..pour everything out without facing them.

2.Pretend nth happen n text them asking lame bt sweet Qs.Ex:have u eaten ur lunch?watch out while driving..miss u:)

MORE 2 go...btw this is wat i did when i had a quarrel with my parents lah :0

I have said wat i want 2 say n i'm gonna leave everything aside..changes r within our control

No comments: