Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i'm letting go...

nt feeling gd 2day..too tire/tire of u? no asn...crying in my dream n found out tt there's tears in my eyes when i woke up e day b4..i realise y--in reality i feel like breaking down bt there seems 2 b a obstacle,i can't express my feelings out!!Thus,only in my dream i can show out...e feeling was indeed a bad 1..
Can we end like tt...initally i thought tt i can take it bt till then i realise tt i'm forcing myself..thx 4 everything.I learn n c alot frm ur side..impressive i shld say..bt can we end here..i'm struggling nw n i want 2 stop everything btw me n u...dun ask y..i dun know hw 2 say..
u r no longer mine,i dun want 2 b urs.u don't love me so,i no longer love u.I'm letting go n will leave everything as a memories...so must u...

No comments: