Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2day is a bad bad day 4 me..haiz had a quarrel with my parents..i simply dun understand wat they want n wat's in their big mind! I just want 2 go out again alone can't i?!and i told u i dun need u 2 bring me there or fetch me back..i know u r worry tt i'm out with guys again or watsoever..bt seriously i'm alone!y don't u trust me?y must u keep sticking with me n asked mum 2 go with me?and btw so wat if i'm going out with frends,it's nt like i'm staying overnight or having sex with ppl outside..i just need some time 4 myself n 2 get my mood ready 4 coming O's..i dun know y i'm so nervous n tense over this O's.''it's just 1 subject n look @ others,they have alot more subject 2 copy with so y r u likett''i keep telling me this..bt..failed~
I love walking home in e night...
I love 2 shop alone...(i dun mind if frends join me:)
I love FREEDOM!!!
Bt some time i do need ur concern,despite just a hi/takecare/loveu msg, i dun mind tt as long as i know some1 is out there 4 me...
STOP reminding me tt i'm in NA so wat?!i NV regret coming into PRSS,i NV regret joining these classes...NT even a second did i regret!
If they r smarter than me...i will work 10,100,1000,10000,10000000... million times than them,2 b even smarter than them!!!

No comments: