Nuffnang

Thursday, September 4, 2008

thx bt sry

went Orchard with sis n mummy 2day..actually dun feel like going bt can't break my promise:(
hmm..Alvin joined in half-way..nth much happened except tt on e way home,i saw a RAT!ok,i admit tt i screamed like nobody business bt hey rat is e only creature tt i'm afraid of..
moody day haiz dun know y:(
To GYH:hey i'm sry tt i keep bothering u when needs arise,dump u aside when i dun need u,vent my anger @ u when i'm nt in a gd mood...seriously i'm SRY! I know tt u r definately better than him n u know wat,my sis n Alvin like u being with me... u know smth is going on btw me n him don't u?!Bt u choose 2 avoid it n act like nth happen..anyway thx 4 being there when i need some1 2 accompany me,cheer me up n tok 2 me till midnight den he's nt there..Thx bt sry...

No comments: