Nuffnang

Thursday, September 4, 2008

keep comments 2 urself pls...


I have high expectation on heels~

3 ''models''


Alvin got it 4 me!!!



In kbox(love)





i dun even know Alvin is looking @ me




yst went Kbox in marine with sis n Alvin..haha it was damn fun as i kept snatching e opportunity 2 sing..you must b surprise tt i'm some1 who sings There's more 4 u 2 know
Honestly even though my singing sucks,my sis is worst! All right better nt talk behind her back as she treated me to Kbox,sushi very x bt damn nice! and 2 arcade !!!!
I want 2 voice out!!!Pls i dun give a damn care abt wat others think or feel 2wards my dressing.As long as i'm content n comfortable with it,y shld i care?!
I enjoyed alot seriously all thx 2 stupid actions done by Alvin and my wealthy sis.Looking @ this weird couple,i'm jealous!Hey no matter hw strong or independent i am,i'm still a gal ok?! A gal who needs some1 2 hold her hands when it rains,shows care n concern n most importantly respect n LOVE her!
2day forced myself out of bed n rushed 2 inter's Mac 2 meet eileen n frends.SRY tt i'm late n i promise tt this shall b e last time..Seriously i will try as i suddenly realise tt its rude n unrespect 2 ppl who r waiting.Hmm.. while studying with them,my dear Eileen shared her childhood secrets with me(shh..) Ard 1 plus i accompanied them back 2 sch n Every1 seems 2 b surprise when they c me in home clothes.Haha YES,I'm came 2 support all my frends
Some1 dun allow me 2 blog abt him leh..haha afraid tt ''others'' will c it n misunderstanding will happen?!Watever* When some1 c this,vulgarities will start 2 pop out frm his mouth again..All right @ least i respect U by nt naming :) Calm down b4 U call n scold me pls...


Jia you 4 2moro's EL!!!!











No comments: