Nuffnang

Saturday, September 6, 2008

High expectation

Babe..i love u :)
good gal stayed @ home..Dad n mum went 2 attend a dinner.Haiz shld grab this rare opportunity 2 go out till midnight,bt just too lazy 2 make e first move moreover e weather was damn HOT~~~2moro going East coast(yes dear,u manage 2 convince me,smart move:)Hope e atmosphere is nt going 2 b cold
haiz..haven let my parents c my report bk..''results drop le hor,y like tt..aiya dun know hw 2 say u lah..keep toking on phone,chatting online,going out...hw u going 2 improve likett..haiz u think abt it bah''Tt's wat they going 2 say..ya u must b thinking tt's good enough @ least they didn't scold badly.BT that's bad enough 4 me.I hate 2 disappoint others!Same goes 2 e time when i cried over Mrs wong's scolding in class.Though i know she didn't mean 2 say me,it just Hurts.Cried as i disappointed her;she thinks tt i can do much better than this(Admit: i can,its just tt i didn't make e effort 2 FOCUS)
U shld b glad when others have high expectation on u.This proves tt others think highly on ur capability...Despite e fact tt it will b tough,@ least try ur best in watever u do n nv regret it.
To Mrs Wong:sry abt my poor results,I promise tt i strive my best 2 achieve A in O's.
Target:A1 for OEM(guide me pls)

2 comments:

Singing In The Rain said...

I will definitely guide you along.
You got to know what is right and what is wrong, never let others influence you, that is the only path to success. even though, it will never be an easy path but family will always be there for you, I promise :)

We hav confidence that you can do it because you hav the ability to, Loves! ^^

tellmehw2saylove said...

Yo..i love u!!!