Nuffnang

Saturday, September 6, 2008

There's no right or wrong in love


no1 knows wat will happen next..

spent my day @ east coast with Justin n frends.Hm..ya i did enjoyed with them;their craps,jokes n stupid actions..however most of e time,i cycled @ fast speed alone..minmin n justin joined in @ times..nt tt i'm emo its just tt i love 2 cycle fast n enjoy e wind.Sry if i make ur worried.

To some1: Initially we know tt e atmosphere will b very weird n u told me tt u will think of some plans 2 prevent it thus I did really try 2 join in e conversation n joked with ur.I dun know y n wat makes u think tt i'm having a cold war with u..sry abt my 1 word asn bt i really dun know hw 2 continue..if u need others 2 tell u when n hw 2 make e first move den i guess there's no point.U can just continue with e chatting with them n u dun have 2 bother if i'm lonely(i dun want 2 b part of ur burden)seriously i dun need tt.During dinner i did joke with u n i did talk 2 her..btw,there's nth between me n her;i guess me n her can get along well so dun make it sounds like i'm jealous or hate her.(2 b honest,i feel there's smth more between ur n ur feeling 2wards me will fade off slowly..u have e rights 2 deny bt u always choose 2 let me continue thinking than 2 sort things out with me;ya u may feel tt its nt necessary,so just let it b,i wouldn't force u.. )MaybThings just dun work out e way u want..bt i did tried n i will try harder!However,if u feel tt u can get along with other gals better than with me,it shows tt i'm nt ur type..All right,i appreciate tt u r trying 2 change 4 e better;no longer lied 2 me,cut down ur vulgarities,admit all ur wrongs..seriously thx 4 admitting tt u slept @ 4:30 am tt day..u know tt u dun have 2 tell me e truth bt eventually u did..thx,i appreciate ur honesty.If neither of us do anything den just let time goes by...

we had dinner 2gether haha honestly i think every1 tried hard 2 bear with e Indian family.(Hey ur knew tt we r suffering there bt ur did nth n continue 2 order more food..pls lah.just get off fast.seriously ur have thick skin leh)Fortunately or unfortunately it rained as we were abt 2 leave.My parents fetched minmin home:)Thx 4 making e effort by rushing here though ur haven eat;love
haiz..mon need 2 study le SIAN..moreover tues n wed still have prelims :(
nvm..let study hard 2gether n play hard after exams..jia you 2 all students who r taking their O's this year!
Specially thx 2 garret haha :)

No comments: