Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i hate this...

finally complete OEM prelims:) Serious it's tough pp haiz didn't manage 2 finish pp2..initially thought tt 2.5H was enough 4 me 2 check times n again,little did i realise it was nt even enough 4 me 2 complete!haiz,i was sick e day b4 pp1..mayb bcoz i was playing under e rain on last sat @ eastcoast..haha shld listen 2 garret's advice..SRY!
Secret:I 4got 2 bring in my curve ruler in e hall 4 pp2,hw blur i was(left it in my pencilbox outside e hall!)couldn't muster up e courage 2 get it as i will definitely be scolded by ms chua if she see it~
To some1:hey i dun know wat keeps making u think tt i'm fierce n mad @ u..does 1 word asn means anything?!Den tell me or rather teach me hw i shld asn ur Q...we started 2 misunderstand each other n can some1 tell me where e problem lies on..

No comments: