Nuffnang

Saturday, June 9, 2012

How have you been?

Less than a mth ago was Bro's 21 birthday!! has a mini family celebration at home as he got the pleasure to travel with parents to Bangkok in his birthday month! Shiok!! I got some benefits too as I beg mom to buy alot of outwear for me:) Happy girl when they are back!!
So to payback, i drove to airport to pick them:)
P.s dad can you get me a mini car:( your car is really too big and stressful to drive:(
 Hello old fat bro

 Let's go like "AWWWW" HAHA stupid

 BOOM YOU WITH MY PAST PHOTOS:
 omg look at how each of us have changed!!!
I dont know why i always take pic with head slanted side way. Brain too heavy perhaps:/
omg am so noob and look so stupid (though still now) I really doubt why S like me for 4 freaking years!!
center-parting omg!! am so going to regret putting this up later in the night 
HAHA

No comments: