Nuffnang

Saturday, December 31, 2011

MBS

specially sincerely thanks to Garret and family

for giving me the gold opportunity to stayover at Mbs Hotel!!!


Me and Darling has a big suit OURSELF!!!

omg right?!!!

and the view is amazing!!!

Waking up in the morning with love beside me

and witness the sunrise is the Best I ever have!!


BATHTUB!!!!
MY FAVOURITE!!
coz I can have my milk and bubble bath!!!
AND BUFFET for dinner and breakfast and teabreak!!!!
thats why I say it's a
LIFETIME opportunity!!!







MY DARLING SO CUTE:)

love it!!!




didnt get to eat the mini burger cpz all taken:(





this is listed the top 10 most memorable event that happened in 2011!!!!


Garret I love you so much hehe!!!


& minsan for joining us.


&& my love for sending these amazing ppl in my life:)


p.s more pics in dear's phone hehe so will edit more;)

No comments: