Nuffnang

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Joyful celebration

The last wedding dinner I attended in 2011:

@ Oriental hotel!!!


The lovely couple took 1 year to book!

like seriously!!

But it's really worth the wait.

The food is really the best I have ever eaten compared with others.

Melts is at Oriental too. so I guess that explains


The cutest Kitkat!!!

given at the main counter;)

I want this for my wedding too;)





Thank god.

finally the dessert is no longer chinese sweet soup

but rather cake!!!

Best;)

with Grandma's company it makes the wedding dinner more special

Hugs&Kisses

the touch that truly touch my heart

The pic below is not edited okay!

pls:)

haha maybe bcoz of the lighting.





This wedding dinner has alot of VIP like commander officers etc.

Hence I have to wear smth slightly sweet and must walk ard to greet them.

dislike!
oh well a grown up experience

No comments: