Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy debt November!!!

1st of November!!!
This means that 11 more days to go is our 1st year Anni
and 16 more days is darling birthday!!!
Anyway darling no longer having birthday party haha we decided to opt for another choice:)
Recently darling has a pretty group member.
I really think she is pretty, beautiful, funny and hardworking.
Guess darling has to agree to. HAHA
Then I kinda of look and reflect on myself
yes starting to get emotional again.
SIGN.
I know I know. What important lies on confident too but well...
sometimes you just have to stop lying to yourself.
There are so many pretty and amazing gals out there.
HAHA of course am not trying to say my darling will cheat on me (yet HAHA he is gg to killme)
Just.....nvm... yaa you know
# Just saying

No comments: