Nuffnang

Friday, September 16, 2011

Today is a depressing day.

A utimate depressing tearing sad day.

But still I shall start off something nice.


I have been craving for Mac breakfast

as I have not been eating Mac for > half year?!

So darling and I went planned for Mac breakfast this morning,

collect my Addia's outfit

and RUN AT TM STADIUM!!! (screammmmm)




my own and fav mac burger<3


p.s Darling and I have been wondering if Malays can eat mac

because bacon is added to mac's meal and sausage isn't combination of pork and chicken?!

leave me a message if you know:)



After putting on my new addias outfit, we dragfully head to TM stadium.

There's no one at all!!!

Maybe bcoz no one is willing to run at 12.30pm like us.

luckily today's sun isn't that burning.
we completed the whole stadium

and we jogged in opposite direction so as not to add stress to each other.

we placed our belongings in the opposite branches of chairs

bcoz we were told there's a particular person who tends to steal things:(:(

satisfication!!!

clap clap and cheers to darling!!!
hows my new addias outfit?!

nice?! hhehe!




Today is the release of 2.1 sem results.

I did real badly.

Beforehand, i expect myself to score bad due to 2 damn tough psyco cds I have to take

BUT STILL NOT THIS BAD.

Guess what?!

1A for HRM (which I expected to get Z)

2 B+ for B. Fin & MBS ( my fucking B.Fin dropped from A to B+ and this shows how badly I did for my final paper; thank God for my MBS)

2 fucking B for my creativity psyco & Cross-cultural psyco ( I thought I did well for my creativity psyco:((( really upset me alot and I spent days n nights studying for my cultural psyco:(((


These grades are really way to bad that i can't accept.

Guess darling was stunned too.

But oh well.. it's over..

I swear I will get back what I lost in coming sem.

This may seems the end but it's just the start of another path.

Am so going to print my results and paste on my wall to remind myself to WORK MUCH HARDER!!!


p.s sorry darling for ruining ur "bday" by being moody and unreasonable for the whole day. Thank you for all the encouragement of words. Pls dont go local university alone okk:( must pull me along and walked together like how we did at TM stadium. Love you<3

am worth it.


To all my loves who are going to take their exams soon

esp minmin who is taking her A level soon, V for her PSLE and Vaness for prelims

here's for all:


Good luck!

No comments: