Nuffnang

Monday, September 26, 2011

I heart holiday

Back back back with alot of more updates:)


guess thats what holiday is all about;)




First update-


I finally went to Singapore Flyer!!!


actually am not a big fan over it as am not a foreigner


but since my aunt has a discount for the tickets


why not;)




The eating place at Singapore flyer really impressed me!!


Its all decorated in the old times...
Am up in the cable already!!
hehe less than Half of my Tan family occupied the whole cable with a couple
haha the couple was kinda of awkward coz we make alot of noise in there!
The F1 which everyone is talking abt.
we are luckily that we got in the right time and
managed to catch a glimpse of the sunset when we reach the top:):)

Less than half of the Tan family:


Family Shot<3





<3


The most important people in my life:


They are my heartbeat<3


Next:


Buffet with garret<3
finally get to meet up with him after nearly a mth!!


I Never try this sushi buffet before so decided to give a hit!




Its turn out great for me at least:)


Its better than sake sushi and we ordered like ALOT!!!


Am famished now:(


I cant get enough of sushi or rather Jap food!


we had like more than 5 rounds of order HAHA!!


totally worth the price i shld say:):)


MY FAV IS......


DAREAMON FOOD!!!


This doesn't serve all the time so try ur luck!!


The pancakes are sweet!!


I guess they added honey


so if you are not a very sweet person, you wont liike it HAHA


And the terri chicken wing is darling's fav..


the 2 men had like 4 plates of this?!!! like O.M.G!!





Chua will be away for his tough 16 days of survival.


He will pull through it!!


Jia you:)

When the night arrived, we went seperate ways


and I went to joined my family and relatives for KTV at Chinatown!!!


I swear we had a whole load of fun!!!


the most memorable part is when my neice said "love the way you lie"


I helped her to rap the whole song!!!!


All my relatives had a GREAT LAUGH!!!


hahaha


we had a combination of old songs and my generation songs


I never have such a great relaxation for longgg..


Like really let my hair down and be insane!!!


we went for the "ten dollar club" ktv!!


derived from the name you shld know the price!


actaully is 10 ++ per pax and come with a free flow of drinks!!


so as compared to like Kbox or party world,


this is seriously awesome!!


the room is real Big that everyone can dance!!


big room must come with a maxi of 12 people and


some outlets only has a big room so must call!!




FYI, you must be a "Ten dollar Club" KTV member


but the member is only $5!!! and its a lifetime!!!!


isnt it a definite worth to enjoy the $10+ price?!!





out with gem&clar tmr!!


Till then


<3

No comments: