Nuffnang

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sick:(

Have u catch This Movie?

If u haven't, Good. HAHA

My sis' Bad recommendation (as expected)
Anyway I caught movie with my Sis and my girlfriend yst.
BestFriend was suppose to join us but I stopped him.
No point wasting Money over a movie which I know he won't like.
Anyway I wasn't concentrating on the movie Bcoz
1. A china couple 2 seats away from me were Kissing all the time://
P.s I have the intention to say "get a room" but am nice enough
if they were to meet my sis, good luck and have fun!
2. Distracted what class am and who are my classmates this sem
3. Am not feeling well AT ALL!!!

I told Mom and Sis that I maybe running a fever since noon.
They touched my forehead and said "fever ur head lah" and
They Knocked on my head:((((((

After movie, we went to have pizza and Pasta.
My bones and body were aching Very badly
like someone using hammer hitting constantly
and My head is like a time bomb!!!

Back home. Fever.
Thanks ah Sis and Mom.
Oh.. my 5 Goldfish dead yst when I was sick on bed:(((
Didn't get to see them for the last time:(((
I will miss scaring ur with my iphone light and hands.
And not forgetting ur company after my dinner.
RIP

No comments: