Nuffnang

Friday, April 22, 2011

Am suppose to be At sentosa Now with all my Happy Childish Pills


But My sickness is still rotting in my body:(


Thats Not good at all esp sch starting in 3 days from now


and I have a date with BestFriend tmr.


Once in a blue that He will date me out on Sat;


Find it weird intially But nvm.


Anyway Yst was the


JUST US 2:)))




Its located along a Bedok South sec sch.


Take Bus 14 from Taneh Merth Mrt. (Exit mrt at Route towards tm not Bedok)


Stop at the 3rd Bus-stop which is just outside a Cold Storage.




I love to eat its HOR FUN.


Its chewy.


I love it better if its bean sprout


but BestFriend doesn't eat it so he swtich the Veg


It Love The soup!!!


It tastes abit salthy


SO I recommend you to eat the HOR FUN first


followed by FISH BEE HOON SOUP.


SHIOK!!!


We ordered a egg side dish.


Try their PRAWN SAUCE CHICKEN if u love fried food.


WE didn't order that bcoz I dont eat.


P.s Sorry BestFriend for missing ur fav dish!




Its cheap and filling!!!


Its cost us $27 including 2 lime juice which cost 1.50 each.




OH RINGRING BestFriend's advice:


Call to takeaway during weekends bcoz mostly it's full house.


While waiting u can a free homemade Barley Drink:D




After eating, we shopped at Cold Storage


and BestFriend had his Childhood ice-cream:)


While we are walking out,


We saw 2 children eating the same ice-cream as him.


It makes me Laugh my ass out!!!


HAHAH see similar category?!!


Am out with a child!!


Lovely.


Though Am already Very full,


BestFriend said its a Must to eat CHENG TNG.


Its located at the Food Centre; Just Opposite the road!


Long Q!!!
BestFriend is very nice to takeaway 2 for my parents:)))
So Sweet:)) Adores Much



ADORESLOVELOVELYLOVING


R.E.P.L.Y CHATTERBOX



PasserBy: HELLO:)) I hope you are not my Sis' friend who ask for the price to return me money!! Haha!! Anyway I spent about $430. Per pax is $38++. (More or less per pax will add up to $45?!)




Its suppose to be about $370 but as I ordered additional side dishes from their catering buffet such as pizza, chicken PoP(recommend), wedges etc so it cost more:)
MinMin: Hello babe:)) I can't gurantee for the additional calories and sugar. But Its going to be worth it:))




Janier: Yes love:)) But sadly no more now:(( HAIZ




Congy: I DIDN'T KILL MY GOLDFISH YOU LAO SAU!!! Its fall sick on the same day as me and they dead:(((

No comments: